The popular, collocated Mobile Dev + Test and IoT Dev + Test conferences are back at the beautiful Westin San Diego, April 24–28, 2017. Mobile Dev + Test offers the latest tips, tricks, tools, and in-depth learning opportunities for mobile software developers as well as testers. Meanwhile if you're new or experienced in the world of IoT (Internet of Things), IoT Dev + Test will offer the latest in IoT development, testing, design, emerging technologies, tools, and leadership principles from leaders who deliver inspiring keynote presentations, in-depth tutorials, and a wide range of conference sessions. Join TechWell for a week packed with hands-on learning, networking, and fun.
Explore all of this and more:
• Pre-conference training classes
• In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
• Keynotes featuring industry thought-leaders
• Concurrent sessions covering hot topics and solutions
• The Expo, bringing you the latest in software solutions
• Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
Topics include Mobile Testing, Android, iOS, Mobile and IoT Test Automation, IoT Testing, UX, and more!
Register for the Mobile Dev + Testconference and receive full access to the IoT Dev + Test conference. Use promo code MDCM and save up to $200 off, plus when register by March 24 you can save up to an additional $200 with Early Bird Pricing, that is a combined savings of up to $400!